Lootup Transaction Reversal Information
Lootup provides users the ability to earn Lootup Points for participating in surveys, completing offers, playing games, making purchases for cash back, and more. From time to time, transactions may be reversed for a variety of reasons. Here's what you need to know.
1. Survey Reversals:
Potential reasons for survey completions to be reversed include, but are not limited to:
- Providing gibberish or illegible responses to the questions being asked.
- Straightlining - selecting the same choices for different questions down a line without consideration of the questions being asked.
- Speeding - Racing through a survey without any consideration for the questions being asked.
- Providing inaccurate information.
To best avoid potential survey reversals, please take your time to read and thoroughly respond to all questions. Providing accurate information and opinions is what survey providers are seeking, so they can properly conduct their market research. Always keep your profile up-to-date with the most accurate information.
2. Offer Reversals:
Potential reasons for offer completions to be reversed include, but are not limited to:
- Providing bogus information, including fake or disposable email addresses.
- Completing offers more than once, which do not allow for multiple completions.
- Using a VPN or Proxy to complete an offer.
- Attempting to game our rewards mechanisms in any way to improperly receive credit for an offer that was not actually completed.
3. Mobile App Reversals or Non-Credit:
The most common reason for mobile app non-credit, or potential reversals, is having already installed a mobile app on your device at some point in the past. Almost all mobile app campaigns will only credit and pay a "First Time User". If you at any time have installed a mobile app in the past, you should not try to earn rewards for the same app.
4. Cash Back
If you make a purchase via Lootup's Cash Back Shop or Chrome Extension, potential transaction reversals include, but are not limited to:
- Using fake or stolen credit card information to make a purchase.
- Returning a product after purchase.
- Charging back for a product you have received.
The best way to avoid reversals of any completions within Lootup is to follow our basic set of rules.