Lootup Account Suspensions
At Lootup, we take compliance issues very seriously, and unfortunately are forced to suspend accounts that are breaching our Terms & Conditions, and/or our best practices guidelines - Do's & Don't's. In order to provide an environment where all of our members can be rewarded for completing tasks, taking surveys, watching videos, and more, each member must follow the rules in order to be eligible to continue using our website and mobile app.
The most common reasons for account suspension are:
- Creating Multiple Accounts - Each user may only create one account. There is no legitimate reason to have more than one account. While we may provide a warning if one or more duplicate accounts are detected, intentionally creating duplicate accounts will result in all accounts being suspended.
- Accessing Lootup with a Proxy or VPN - If you attempt to modify your experience and opportunities by using a proxy, VPN, or other service which act to mask your actual location, your account will be permanently suspended.
- Attempting to manipulate our rewards systems - Lootup provides many ways for our users to earn points, however if any user attempts to manipulate our systems in any way, your account will be permanently suspended.
Lootup is deeply committed to providing quality to our members, our advertisers, and partners. The common suspension reasons listed above are only a few behaviors that harm our brand and partnerships, therefore we have a zero tolerance policy towards any behavior we deem unacceptable.
If your account has been suspended for any of the reasons above, unfortunately, there is nothing further we can do. Do not create an additional account to bypass an account suspension, as this will be detected and all accounts will be permanently suspended.
If your account was suspended, and you believe there was an error, you may File a Support Ticket.
Please include the following information in the support ticket:
- Your Lootup account email address and/or username:
- Your Full Name:
- Your Country:
- Devices used to access Lootup:
- Have you used a VPN or Proxy to access Lootup?
- Have you opened multiple accounts? If yes, what was the reason?
- Any additional information: