Lootup Support Center: Best Practices
Thank you for taking the time to read through some best practices using the Lootup support center.
We are committed to providing the highest level of support to our members. In order to help us achieve the best customer service, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines before filing a support ticket.
- Review our FAQ Section. We will do our best to provide answers to your questions before you even ask them!
- When filing a support ticket to speak with a customer service representative, please provide as much information and detail as possible regarding your inquiry, including attaching screen shots if applicable. Make sure to include your account details and select the appropriate category/subject that best represents your issue.
- While we try to answer all support tickets on a daily basis, some may take 1-2 business day for a response.
- If you are having trouble being credited for an offer completion, please do not file a support ticket on Zendesk. In order to have the appropriate team assist, please navigate to the Points History Page and scroll down to "Click Activity". If you were not credited for an offer you believe you've completed, please click the blue envelope in the support column.
- Please review Best Practices for Lootup.me.
- We value your time, and appreciate your patience while we work to resolve any issues you are having.